Saturday 23 November 2013

CT Call


CT Call 
JM Creations
I’m looking for some talented people
who wanna join my Creative Team
and have a lot of fun with us!
Requirements:
* I produce about 3-4 collections per month.
If you wanna apply, please consider to be part of 
the team...
at least for long Time.
* 1-2 layout per new kit
* Promote my kits by posting your pages
in your blog and 3 galleries 
(one of those must be DST)
 * Do CTM Enabling in DST Community!
 *Praise Game is welcome
 *Promotion at Facebook, Twitter, 
 Pinterest and all the social networks 
you’ve signed up.
 If you are interested, send me a mail to
ninanelli@mail.ru
Subject “CT CALL”

write me a Short Bio, Your Blog, 
Gallery Links and Your CT commitments!
Good luck!
Please write me
before December, 15
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment